Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving

I can't believe I didn't pick up my camera much during the holiday!!! Sharon was knitting while we were all chatting....and the conversation turned to our pretty sweaters that Teresa made for us many years ago... Which lead to me retrieving the said sweaters for a little show and tell....aren't they gorgeous?


And very, very warm!



I've put these photos up on FB, but they're all I took!!



Debbie and Granny and a flash of a schnauzer!



And, amazingly, all three dogs, calm for just one moment..... 


A wonderful holiday visit!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like you in those sweaters. Teresa was happy to see you wearing them. She took the only pictures make here. MOM

affectioknit said...

It looks like a lot of family fun!...and I did love seeing the sweaters again...they're so cute on y'all...and I remember knitting them all those years ago...

Love,

T